Thursday, April 29, 2010

American Idol top 5

Yesterday, I was disappointed with America. On Tuesday actually everybody performed pretty well. (except crystal, her performance wasn't bad it just wasn't nearly as her other past performances.) Crystal wasn't in the bottom 3, and she never has been. Everybody knows she's not going to be sent home, and is the likely winner. American Idol has never had somebody like Crystal as their winner and Crystal is interesting to listen to. The bottom 3 for that night were Casey James, Siobhan Magnus, and Michael Lynche. Ugh! I cant stand Michael Lynche!!! He wasn't even supposed to make it this far. I loved it when he was going to be sent home, but "no" the judges saved him. He is so boring. No one will listen to him with his slow, romantic songs. NOT CURRENT! His weird lip thing, the top 5? He's in the Top 5??? Ever since he was going to be sent home people have been voting for him. He had the least amount of votes for a reason!Hello America, isn't he putting you to sleep? He needs to be sent home next! N0 longer is the competition interesting. Without Siobhan, her awakening and incredible voice, and funky/creative outfits. In my opinion she deserved to win. At least make the top 3. The Top 6 is really good, but she deserves much better. Seriously Aaron and Michael are in the Top 5 and not Siobhan?! I think I'll remember Siobhan though more than whoever the winner is. Siobhan was fantastic last night. Whatever...you did it America. OK the people that need to go are Aaron and Michael. I already discussed Michael's issues, but now its Aaron. Aaron Kelly did a really good job last night. Believe me, Aaron deserves this opportunity more than Michael, but still after Michael, Aaron should go. I don't know how Aaron hasn't been put in the bottom 3 for a while, but Casey has. Casey deserves it more than Aaron. Casey has a more current and interesting style. So what I hope will happen: Michael gets eliminated next week, then Aaron, then Casey and the Top 2 are Crystal and Lee. Yep that would be nice. I thought it was really interesting last night.(The whole vampire theme) very cool! I also enjoyed the Shrek part. So that's the buzz. Leave comments. I'll write next week. Bye!



2 comments:

  1. i h8 michael 2. check out my blog! i wrote about ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my blog again! i asked a question i want ppl to comment on! i also started a may diary, and wrote sum other stuff! check it out!

    ReplyDelete