Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sachel roxx

OMG, so excited now my best friend and I have started a Sachel Blog. Its pretty awesome. We both are really talented and I think it's great that we can share are unique talents with all of you bloggers. Please try to become a follower and leave questions or comments and we will answer you immediately. If you want to contact each of us separately, obviously you can contact me at Player9enjoysfood.blogspot.com, and then her web address is singstar98likespie.blogspot.com. Finally the place if you want to contact Sachel is...SachelOfficialBlog.blogspot.com! But don't worry bloggers of coarse I will still be on my Player 9 blog!!! It's mine!!! It's fantastic!! But this will be a great experience too.

1 comment:

  1. I became a follower with Sachel yesterday!!! The name Sachel is combined with two of my greatest friends on it. Luv u guys!!

    ReplyDelete