Thursday, May 13, 2010

TOP 3 AMERICAN IDOL

Wow bloggers. It's been a long time since the start of American Idol, and now we're down to 3 contestants or "artists" I should say. Sorry that I haven't been on my blog that recently, but I will still keep you updated on all the American Idol Buzz! This is the real deal now. So 2 weeks ago, Aaron Kelly was sent home. He wasn't my first choice of who I wanted to be sent home(Michael), but he was there a pretty long time, and deserved to go home. There was no way he was going to win anyways. But now I was desperate. I wanted Michael to go home so badly, and not be in the Top 3. Seriously I would have screamed for a week straight, if he had made it into the Top 3, which he didn't make it to this week for the results. He was a very amiable guy, good singer, just super boring song choices and not interesting or current, and he wasn't that great. Personally I disliked him in many ways, but he had a strong appeal apparently. Top 4, good for him. Real good for him. This week, on that Wednesday night, I was literally shaking with fear and my nerves shouted. I knew it was really either going to be Casey(who deserved to have a chance in the Top 3 because of his originality) or Michael who was going to be sent home. It was very obvious that Lee and Crystal were going to make it through. No doubt they'll be in the Top 2, if not there will be complete shock. But a sigh of relief hit me, when Casey was the first one sent to safety. Then it was clear that Michael was going to be sent home. Ryan Seacrest tried to make it dramatic as if there was going to be a real shocker, but the job was just way too hard. Michael Lynche standing with Lee and Crystal. Furthermore, finally it's the TOP 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crystal????? Lee????? or Casey????? 3 unique vocalists compete in the singing competition. Soon the winner of American Idol will be revealed. Please vote on my blog right now!!!!! See you next week bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment